Here are my goals for 2012:
1. Find more clients so I can support our family.
2. Clean out each room as if we were moving and either throw away or donate things that I have not used or rarely used since we moved here over 4 years ago (unless it is an heirloom or something important). This could possibly take me all year but I hope it only takes me a few months.
3. Add more recipes to my cookbook that I will actually cook. Be realistic when choosing a new recipe and know what I can and will try.
4. Clean out cookbook from all the non-realistic recipes I saved through the years.
5. Steam clean the carpets.
6. Exercise every day, even if it is for 5 minutes. (I started this in 2011 but slacked off in December)
7. Have at least one evening a week where I read a book, drink tea (or some other relaxing drink), and just relax. This may or may not include a bubble bath or a cozy blanket or chocolate.
8. Have at least one evening a week that Chase and I make a date night. This can be anything from renting a movie, playing a game, or actually having a friend watch baby J so we can go out. We usually do this now but there are some weeks that this gets skipped. Quality time is high for both of us on our love languages so we definitely have to make this a priority.
9. Continue to go out of the house on a date once a month, just me and Chase. This worked well for 2011. I want to make sure this continues!
10. Crochet a case for my Kindle. (Using Erin’s phone case she made for me many years ago as inspiration)